Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 9:44 AM
(:
hello, just trying things out

Photobucket

Hello there! (: well, I don’t think i need to tell you my name because you should already know. ;D I should tell you that I am absolutely fanatical about DANNY JONES, McFLY, JUNG YUNHO정윤호,MUSIC and even more fanatical about JAY CHOU周杰倫 who happens to make very amazing MUSIC. 我爱周杰倫!!! I also believe very strongly in animal rights and will treat you with respect if you show others respect. I tend to be very strict about my morals and this makes me quite intolerant with other people’s idiocy. I go to ahs everyday and my office has moved from 2g to 3e where you will be able to find my desk. I take part in softball and council where welfare is a very important thing. I will also be a very famous person one day! :DD Free Web Counter
Free Counter

unconditional desires
love God
atonement
L1R5<10
camera
watch juno
the dark knight dvd
watch atonement

mix the words up

the endless connections
[my LJ!]<33
[WELFARE]<33
[supersongs]
[irina]`rgs=))
[2G'o7]
[3E'o8]
[aaron]`tkss
[amanda]`ahs`3a
[ashley]
[audrey]`ahs`3b`council
[cassandra]
[chengling]
[chengting]`dhs
[chenyin]`ahs`welfare`sbg`council(IP)
[chewshian]`ahs`3b
[christy]`st.n
[danielle]`ahs`SBG
[darren]`qts
[dyllis]`dhs=)
[eve]`st.n
[fangqi]`bvss
[gabriel]`ex-ahs
[gina]`ahs
[jamie]`ahs`3h
[jianle]`ex-ahs,welfare,council
[jiayun]`ex-ahs`ex-council
[jiehui]`ahs
[jingying]`ahs`3c
[jingyuan]`bvss
[jinni]`ahs`3h`council
[joey]`ahs`council
[junle]`ex-ahs`ex-council
[junni]`ahs`3c=))
[karmin]`rgs
[katherine]`bnss
[leon]`ahs`welfare`council
[lewis]`ahs`3b`sbb
[lixin]`bvss
[lyn]`ahs`SBG
[melissa]`prcs
[mindy]`uss
[mingxuan]`cgss
[myspace]`me!
[nicole]`ahs`3e`sbg=)
[peixin]`rgs
[perle]`ahs`sbg
[qinhui]`ahs`3h`welfare`council
[ruiling]`ahs`3a`sbg=)
[ruying]`ahs
[samantha]`ahs`3e`sbg=)
[serene]`ahs`3j`council
[shuqi]`dhs
[shuyi]`ahs`welfare`sbg`council
[tiffany]
[tzyharn]`ahs`3a`council
[vanessa]`ahs`3e
[victoria]`hscs
[wenqi]`nass
[wenqian]`nch
[xiaohui]`ahs`3h
[xitheng]`ahs`3e
[yilin]`ahs`3j`sbg=)
[youzi]`nygs
[yingrong]`rgs
[yuwon]
[zhiqing]`ahs`3a`sbg=)
[zhiwei]`dhs
[zhixin]`ahs`welfare`council(IP)
[zhouyang]`ahs`3e`council
[ziying]`tkgs=)

it took time to see
July 2008 /

you have my thanks
Blogskin by Eclair-x. Magazine stock courtesy of swimchick.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.